regional • artisanal • authentic
t Whitecliff we have dedicated more than 30 years to finding and planting grape varieties that succeed on our site and will produce wines we are proud of. The driveway approach to our Tasting Room brings you through the heart of the vineyard. Whatever the season, you will see what’s going on in one of the biggest vineyards in the Hudson Valley.
isit our friendly Tasting Room to enjoy the beauties and inspiration of wine country close to home. You will taste the results of our quest to produce wines that are high quality, food-friendly, and good value, in New York's Hudson Valley.
§ TASTING AT WHITECLIFF
- Tasting options include Standard Tastings for $8.00 with a purchase, or $10.00 without, and Crystal Tastings for $13.00 with a purchase, or $15.00 without.
- Standard Tasting include: any six wines
- Crystal Tasting include: ten wines with one dessert wine
- (both include souvenir glass)
- Stop in anytime we are open—no reservations required
- Deck seating available to enjoy our view with a glass of wine
- Light snacks and artisanal cheese are available
- We are wheelchair accessable
- Reservations required for groups of 10 or more
- Picnics are allowed on our grounds; please read our picnic guidelines
- Private tours are available by appointment with prices according to group size
A view of our tasting room.
Open daily, June through October:
Sunday - Friday: 11:30AM to 5:30PM
Saturday: 11AM to 6PM
Saturday: 11:30AM to 5PM
February through May, November & December:
Thursday - Monday: 11:30AM to 5:30PM
Our new geothermal winery building.
§ CONTACT INFORMATION
331 McKinstry Road, Gardiner, NY 12525 • Phone: (845) 255-4613