We’re introducing a new feature to help keep us and you safe during the pandemic – reservations!
Tastings will be in 1 hour blocks to allow and will be outside to allow us to maintain state guidelines. Below are some rules for visiting. This is new for all of us and we’re excited to have you visit!
- Masks are required for all visitors until you are seated. No exceptions.
- Social distancing keeps us all safe and must be observed till we seat you at a table.
- Dogs are welcome but must remain on leash and under control at all times.
- Picnics are no longer allowed to help maintain distancing and limit visit times.
- Light snacks and artisanal cheeses are available with plenty of vegan options.
- Please clean up after yourself and NO outside alcohol.
- We have a portable outdoor restroom with sink available for the public.
Tastings stop a half hour before closing each day.
If you’re unable to request a booking at your preferred time it is likely booked up already.
Please call or email us if you have any questions or have trouble booking and we’ll be happy to help!